These are some ways to get involved in CiFAR’s work. Join our network and stay informed on what can be done against the theft of public money!
Fill out our contact form below and receive updates on our work and ways to get involved with on-going actions.
Work with us
Jobs and internships
Project Coordinator (part time)
We’re looking for a part-time Project Coordinator to support us in a new project on sanctions and asset recovery. The role will encompass a range of tasks, including:
- Management of a new advocacy project, including start-up, implementation, reporting and directing the work
- Identifying needs and contracting with consultants and supplies
- Management and quality control of research
- Representation of CiFAR at external events, including public speaking
- Organising CiFAR public events
If working for a new, dynamic anti-corruption organisation sounds like its for you, read the job description and person specification below and then send a CV and one-page cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Project coordinator’ by the 3rd of April 2018!
Download Job description and specification
If you want to volunteer with CiFAR, please use the contact form.