Donations help us to address some of the most challenging and important parts of our work.
CiFAR is the global non-profit organisation fighting the theft of public money and campaigning for its return from overseas. Donations help us to:
- support investigative journalists to unearth corruption crossing borders,
- train civil society activists,
- campaign for systemic change to banking and company structures,
- conduct high-quality research,
- and develop policy for real change.
Individual donations are extremely important to our work.
While we are lucky enough to receive support for some of our work through public and foundation funding, there are many activities that we do that can only be done through donations from the public. We are grateful for any donation, large or small, regular or one-off. Each contribution helps us to better fight against the theft of public money by corrupt officials.
For persons paying tax in Germany, we are also a registed charitable association (gemeinnütziger Verein) and can provide certificates for deduction purposes.